|Material:||PP, PE, RPP, PVC, CPVC, PVDF||Type:||Ladder Ring|
|Color:||Origin Color Or As Required||Void Rate:||94%|
|Life Span:||3 Years||Application:||Industry, Tower Packing|
plastic tower packing,
tellerette random packing
Plastic Random Packings Fouling Resistant Plastic Ladder Ring Packing
Plastic ladder ring packing (Plastic Cascade Ring or Plastic Cascade Mini Ring) flange lateral side increased, not only can increase the mechanical strength of packing rings, and because of damage to the packing structure of the axis of symmetry, thus increasing the chance of filling the orientation when released. Also, because the flanging effect, making the filling in the gaps between the stacked packing rings when the contact becomes dominated by the linear contact with a point of contact. This will not only increase the gap between the filler particles, reducing the gas through the packing layer of negative forces, and these contacts can also fill the surface of the liquid flows along the scattered points of convergence, thus contributing to the film surface update Conducive to packing mass transfer efficiency.
Specification of Plastic ladder ring:
Dry Packing Factor
1.High Capacity and Low Pressure Drop
· Low aspect ratio increases capacity and reduces pressure drop. The preferred vertical orientation of the packing axes allows free gas flow through the packed bed.
· Low pressure drop and high capacity allows smaller column diameter and blower sizes in new installations.
· Multiple sizes provide ability to optimize capacity and efficiency based on application requirements.
· Open structure and preferred vertical axis orientation inhibits fouling by allowing solids to be more easily flushed through the bed by the liquid.
3.High Mechanical Strength
· Ring and spoke construction and preferred vertical orientation provide high mechanical strength, which allows use in deep beds.
Absorption, scrubbing and stripping services
Pulp and paper service, such as bleach plant absorbers
Versatile alternative to ceramic saddles
Contact Person: Mrs. Yana Dong
Tel: 13661003712, 86-10-5712 1108, 5718 5998