|Material:||310S，304,316,316L...||Standard:||ASTM, AISI, DIN, EN, GB, JIS|
|Wall Thickness:||0.02~2mm||Application:||Chromatography Etc|
|Surface Treatment:||Varnish, Oil-dip, Passivation, Phosphating, Shot Blasting||Delivery Status:||Annealed & Pickled.|
stainless steel pipe,
stainless steel round tube
Product Standard: ASTM A213, ASTM A-269, DIN 17458 CLASS 1,DIN 2462-1, EN 10216-5
Main steel grades: 310S,304, 304L, 316, 316L etc
Bent and formed stainless steel tubing is used in a variety of applications, including:
1. Manifold assemblies for the transportation industry
2. Hydraulic fluid supply lines for industrial purposes
3. Bumpers to protect OEM products
4. Housing for water monitoring systems
5. Tubular handles used in OEM instruments and machinery
Mark: As required.
Inspection and Test: chemical composition test, mechanical properties test(tensile, yield, elongation), process properties test(flatting, flaring, bending, hardness, impact, etc.), appearance and size test, non-destructive inspection test, hydrostastic test.
Delivery status: annealed & pickled.
Packing: packed by weaving bags, then protected by seaworthy wooden case.
Contact Person: Yana